The Launch of 2E0HTS eQSL Gallery


The last week has made me go bog eyed as I have been busy creating a new blog where I can display all of my received eQSL cards from Hams/SWLs from all over the globe. After uploading almost 500 eQSL card images you could imagine the relief of finally being able to switch on the radio's and take a well deserved break from my recently purchased 22" HD flat screen monitor. Yes the old eyes are definitely in need of a night off so hope you can spare me a couple of minutes to take a browse over some of the eQSL images I spent all week uploading. At least now that the new blog is up and running it will be quick, easy and painless to add any future received eQSL cards!

Thanks for looking and what do you think so far? 2E0HTS eQSL Gallery

Simon - 2E0HTS (the one with the red eyes!)

Comments

Unknown said…
Now it's my turn to get the ol red eye huh ...
Unknown said…
A great idea. I don't have the patience to do it myself though. Perhaps the eQSL people could take it up as a feature of their site?
MØYKS Simon said…
M1pac - Phil, Yes you better make some QSO's and et some eQSL's LoL.


G4ILO - Julian, thank you very much for the comment and mention on your blog. (now added to my links).

It would be a good doo if eQSL.cc had some kind of viewing area/gallery. I suppose for now it's up to us users to display them.

All the best up there in Cumbria from West/North Yorkshire. Thanks again 73.

de Simon 2E0HTS

Popular posts from this blog

New DX Contact 0n 12 Meters

Full Size Delta Loop for 20M

Homebrew 40/80 Trap Dipole Design