New Year Brings New QTH

Hi All, I trust you are all having a great start to the New Year so far!

For myself this has been a very busy time. We have moved into our new QTH that I mentioned a few posts back.

So far the progress with the decorating is going well and I have temporarily installed a Hustler 6BTV and 135 foot Dipole allowing me to monitor HF in between the brush strokes and paper hanging. Louise (M3TLL) has also been busy propagating the baby which will be arriving in around 8 weeks time.

I will be shortly posting pictures of my new QTH/Shack, but for now this is a quick update and opportunity to say Happy New Year to you all and I shall be back online at the new QTH as soon as the new internet connection is switched back on.

73 watch this space for more info on the latest escapades.

Comments

PE4BAS, Bas said…
Hi Simon, first of all the best for 2011 to you and Louise. I hope the new QTH will bring new possebilities.
I don't want to hurry you up, but did I ever mention our Daughter Anneli was born 7 weeks early ! Keep it in mind ;-) I hope everything goes well that side. 73, Bas
Paul M0PCZ said…
Hi Simon, 135' dipole...sounds like you've got the right sort of property there, a nice big garden !

73 Paul.
PE4BAS, Bas said…
Hi Simon, must have a false brainwave. See that I made a fault. Our Daughter was not born 7 weeks early but 3 weeks early. That gives yo a bit more time ;-) 73, Bas
S56CW said…
Hi Simon! All best wishes for whole family in 2011. I am happy for you to see that you hawe allready change your qth. Now we all waiting for your newcoming antenna projects...but i beleive you have a lot of thinks to do before winter say goodbye...hi!

I hope to hear you soon from your new shack!

73 Marko
MØYKS Simon said…
Hi Bas Thanks for your kind thoughts and wishes. I hope we have a smooth birth date ;-) I am working very hard getting the QTH ready for the new Baby. All the best to you and your lovely Family. 73 Simon

Hi Paul thanks for the comment. It took around three yerars to find a suitable as well as affordable QTH that would accomodate my antennas. Will be putting some pics up of my garden soon. Best 73 to you, simon

Hi Marko,
Thanks my friend! All the best to you and yours and hope to work you again soon but from a new QTH this time ;-) 73, Simon

Popular posts from this blog

New DX Contact 0n 12 Meters

Full Size Delta Loop for 20M

Homebrew 40/80 Trap Dipole Design