Ham Radio

Monday, November 26, 2012
EasyPal On 80M

The past few evenings have been quiet up on the usual HF bands so I decided to have have a play around with EasyPal down on 80M. Here are a couple of nice quality images that I received with my FT-1000 transceiver hooked up to my PC.

                                       Received by 2E0HTS, transmitted from the amateur station G0MJD
                     

G0MJD


Received by 2E0HTS, transmitted from the amateur station DB2HS




I did manage a nice QSO into Jan Mayen earlier tonight when I worked JX9JKA on 40m. Signal reports were up at 5/9 both ways with some strong QSB thrown in! I have worked JX9JKA Svein before up on 20m, I was pleased to catch him this time in a pile up on 40m with my Windom antenna.


 73 Happy DX

posted by Simon Davison @ 10:25 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 9:41 am, Blogger PE4BAS, Bas said…

    Some nice activities Simon. Did experiment with easypal and worked Jan Mayen on several bands as well. Nice to hear he is also active on 40. I hope to work him one of these days over there. 73, Bas

     
  • At 9:25 pm, Blogger 2E0HTS Simon said…

    Hi Bas, tnx I like easypal but still find it a bit tedious. It was a good opening on 40m into Jan Mayen I will be listening out for some more nice stations to work!

    73 best wishes to the BAS Family.

    de Simon

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Custom Search




 
About Me

Name: Simon Davison
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by


free counters
>
BLOGGER