Fully Recharged



This years summer holiday has been excellent as I enjoyed lots of family time at our holiday shack and also plenty of Van Camping in the DX Machine. I also managed some great ham radio contacts and got my Cushcraft Beam up at my QTH  which has made a big difference for me, its working well! Its come around quick as I am back to work next Tuesday but I have certainly made the most of my time off. The family have had a great time and we still have the bank holiday weekend to enjoy.

Best 73 and here are my latest contacts followed by some pictures I caught out and about on the Welsh Island of Anglesey and also the East Yorkshire coast during my summer tour.

Comments

PE4BAS, Bas said…
Great to read you're fully reacharged. Personally had holdidays but should have been longer. Didn't have enough time to do antennawork yet. Some great photos from a nice family. Enjoy life. I see you worked CY9C as well. 73, Bas
MØYKS Simon said…

Hi Bas, the holidays always go fast no matter how long they are. I must have come up with the luck of good timing as my girls had a visit to their grandparents as I did some house maintenance and finished it early allowing me to spend the afternoon erecting the Cushcraft.
The past month has been lovely with the family, I think they have got bigger with fresh air and lots of camping.
My holiday is just about up and I am back in college on Tuesday, I go back a happy man! Best 73 to you and your family. Happy ham-ing! Simon

Popular posts from this blog

New DX Contact 0n 12 Meters

Homebrew 40/80 Trap Dipole Design

Full Size Delta Loop for 20M