Getting the 20m Delta Loop back up the tree tops



Back at the home QTH.
The homemade loop has been down a while after a storm took it from it's tree supports. I jumped over the garden wall into the woodland at the back and managed to get the wire delta loop up into the trees nice and high. After a couple of goes I ended up with a very good triangle with equal leg proportions which I secured well. The SWR reads 1:5 so I'll leave it at that and give it a blast. The delta loop antenna is used with my old FT-890 which I have on when I'm hanging out I in the dining room which just so happens to be a lot. Maybe I should bring the main shack Into the dinning room but to keep the peace I better not! I already have a nice corner filled with hifi amplifiers, turntables big speakers and a neat second station. 73



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New DX Contact 0n 12 Meters

Homebrew 40/80 Trap Dipole Design

Full Size Delta Loop for 20M