CQWW SSB Contest 2019


Despite conditions not being amazing I had a great weekend with lots of fun throughout the contest. My equipment worked well for me and I managed to work many DX during the CQWW contest. In total I made 319 QSO with 68 DXCC and 18 world zones entered in my log. I operated on 80 through to 10 meters using all three antenna setups. I was lucky enough to get plenty of time in and some great DX was caught over the weekend pushing my total DXCC count up to 138. I also caught lots of video footage of my participation,  I hope you enjoy it. Best 73

Comments

PE4BAS, Bas said…
Thanks also for the contact Simon. I was just going home so another operator had taken over but at least there was a QSO. You did very well working 68 DXCC and I saw the list, remarkable! We made about 2680 QSO with PA6AA but I don't know how many zones or DXCC. From what I saw in the statitics I made 592 QSO myself. It was a great weekend...73, Bas
MØYKS Simon said…
It was a pleasure to work your SES, as usual a good copy! Wow nearly 600 qso that is some serious talking h.i. I am glad you and the guys made plenty of QSO you all did well by the sounds of it. Sure was lots of fun as usual the family this side let me play all weekend which was great. We will have to make a qso sometime soon one evening. Take care my friend and best regards to the family. 73 Simon

Popular posts from this blog

New DX Contact 0n 12 Meters

Homebrew 40/80 Trap Dipole Design

Full Size Delta Loop for 20M