Ham Radio

Sunday, March 11, 2007
CQ DX With A Fantastic View
Operating from Hardnotts pass in the Lake District

Many of us like to get out in the Countryside with Mother Nature.This Weekend i had a special treat courtesy of my loving YL Louise (M3TLL),Louise had booked us in to The Boot inn at Boot in the Lake District as part of my Birthday present and of course she insisted on me bringing a few Antenna's to try out my /mobile operations.
I had some great contacts on the HF bands and as you can see the scenery is spectacular!
Thanks Louise it was Brilliant
posted by Simon Davison @ 6:39 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:07 am, Blogger The Elusive Loo said…

    You're welcome! Happy birthday x

    Love you x

    ===========================

    Soppiness ends.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Custom Search




 
About Me

Name: Simon Davison
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by


free counters
>
BLOGGER