EA1GHW Double Moxon Style Homebrew Satellite Antenna

Thanks to fellow ham and friend Edmundo - EA1GHW, I am able to show you another great home brew satellite antenna system. ED, EA1GHW from Spain has been working satellites a lot longer than myself and has had some great results with his home brew antenna systems and a couple of hand held rigs. I first saw ED in action via his YouTube video's working through AO-51 and since then we have become friends via the Internet. I keep hearing ED and ED hears me via the "birds" but unfortunately we have always had too many other stations causing lots of QRM and have yet to get each other in the log! I am sure we will get over that soon with the better weather coming and the dark nights ending.
Hear you can see ED's design on paper.

This image shows the EA1GHW satellite antenna ready to assemble.

This image shows the completed satellite dual band antenna system ready to go!

Edmundo EA1GHW mentioned that he intends to add more elements to the antenna in the near future increasing the antenna gain. He also has told me that the EA1GHW antenna is working well so far! Well done ED! thanks for sharing the images of your great antenna. Keep up the good work!
I will be listening out for ED on the future satellite passes.

Comments

Unknown said…
Nice antenna. I am disabled and unable to build the antenna. Can you help me out. Send reply to pastor.spaceboy@gmail.com

Randy

Popular posts from this blog

New DX Contact 0n 12 Meters

Full Size Delta Loop for 20M

Homebrew 40/80 Trap Dipole Design