FO-29 QSO Party!


Calling all amateur Satellite operators! Friday nights are now officially known as party night and I have been joining other satellite ops in some late night party style radio activities via the FO-29 Satellite.

If you can work FO-29 I  hope to meet you on the next Friday night Satellite QSO party. Certificates are awarded for all participants as seen below.



Check out the FO-29 QSO party sites via Sylvain's - F0FVK  and also Luis - CT2GOY   links for more information and times for the next FO-29 QSO Party.

Comments

PE4BAS, Bas said…
Hello Simon, I never made any QSO via a SSB sat. I've been looking at youtube videos how to do it and think I can manage with my IC-706. I'll probabely will try to listen and see if I receive it at least. 73, Bas

Popular posts from this blog

New DX Contact 0n 12 Meters

Homebrew 40/80 Trap Dipole Design

Full Size Delta Loop for 20M