Twitter Hacked

Over the past few weeks it appears my Twitter Account has been hacked into by some sad arsehole. I can no longer log into my account so can't see the messages this spammer has been sending but have been getting a load of irate replies from Radio Hams that use Twitter.

Thanks to these irate replies I realised my account has been hacked as I hadn't been on for a while so didn't notice. I tried logging in and resetting my password for a good few hours but have been completely locked out.

When this finally gets resolved I am seriously considering closing my Twitter account as it's supposed to be fun but all I've been receiving in my email inbox are angry replies from Radio Hams. All people who I've never communicated with via Twitter in the past angry at allegedly getting links to weight loss sites - as if I need to go on a diet?!!!! hi hi!

Most of my blog followers will realise I have a good sense of humour but I am the sort of guy who doesn't take any shit off anybody and will simply say goodbye to using Twitter rather than giving a toss (once I can login again!)

Thanks for following my antics hope to catch some of you actually on the bands rather than via email. Sorry for the bad language

73, have a great weekend

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New DX Contact 0n 12 Meters

Homebrew 40/80 Trap Dipole Design

Full Size Delta Loop for 20M