| Saturday, February 07, 2015 |
| Advanced Amateur Radio Exam |
Greetings to All!
Its been a long time since I blogged, this is because I have been very busy studying for the advanced amateur radio licence examination. I am extremely pleased to be able to share with you the fantastic news which I received earlier today which is....... I passed!
My new Call sign is M0YKS.
|
posted by MØYKS Simon @ February 07, 2015  |
|
| 6 Comments: |
-
Congratulations!
Dave M6DFA
-
Thanks Dave! 73 Simon M0YKS
-
Congrats for upgrade! You need PA now :-)
73 de ok4bx
-
Thanks Tomas ;-)
Theres no rush for more power yet, but if I see something right time, right place, right price etc comes my way h.i maybe!
best 73 Simon M0YKS
-
Congratulations Simon, you really earn it. Good luck with the new call. Hope to meet you on the HF bands some day. 73, Bas
-
Thanks Bas! I am looking forward to catching you my friend. Best 73 Simon
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
Congratulations!
Dave
M6DFA