Back to it



Well that was all over a bit too quickly was what I thought as I returned to the workplace after my summer break.
We enjoyed our time on the isle of Anglesey and had lots of good wx. I also made a few nice qso using my DX machine on 2 meters and 40 meters which was something a little bit different as I nearly always operate 20 meters from the mobile.


The island is a great location for radio and holidays as it is very quiet and peaceful with excellent radio reception due to zero noise and qrn.


M3TLL - Louise also enjoyed the location as she gazes across at Pen mon Lighthouse and Puffin Island with the assistance of my grandfather's binoculars.

At the present moment I am at work staying back a couple of hours as it is a brand new college year next week and I have to be here incase we receive more enquiries regarding enrolling onto one of my engineering courses. I will be out in the car park into the DX machine straight after I'm done and will be tuning my radio into the 40 meter band somewhere around 7.125 MHz as I make my way home back to Baildon. The DX machine seems to be working well on 40 m using the FT-857 and Maldol HFC40 antenna. 73 for now thanks for the visit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New DX Contact 0n 12 Meters

Homebrew 40/80 Trap Dipole Design

Full Size Delta Loop for 20M