Day 18 February QSO Challenge


Once again I have been working hard on our kitchen/diner area all day installing the rest of the floor which is now completed. I just have the finishing touches to do and then it will be ticked off the list of home improvements and I can get back to family life and ham radio.

I had to collect some more supplies earlier this evening and found myself back in the vehicle with my trusty YAESU FT-100 Maldol combo. On the way in to my local City - Bradford, I listened to EA6AM working stations that were calling him on the 20m band. I waited for the right timing and called out my call sign /mobile, EA6AM - Vicente heard me at 5/6 to 5/7 in JM29DV which is Mahon on Menorca Island (IOTA EU-004).
Our QSO took place at 17.42 utc on 14.233 MHz, EA6AM was 5/9+20 at my end with a distance of around 1006 miles or thereabouts between his station and my mobile.

Another days QSO challenge complete and logged here for M3TLL - Louise to check and see I am still competing for the trophy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New DX Contact 0n 12 Meters

Homebrew 40/80 Trap Dipole Design

Full Size Delta Loop for 20M