Well Received Comments From Ken N2OBY Fellow HAM & Motor Cyclist


Simon,

Just wanted to say hi from the other side of the pond. Name here is Ken N2OBY, QTH is Fishkill, NY. I've been following your blog for a few months now and look forward to working you on the air. I ride also - 1986 Honda VF1000R & '84 VF1100S (V65 Sabre). In the process of re-working my web site, but you can see the 1000R at www.qsl.net/n2oby.

My XYL Lisa and especially loved seeing the video where you and Louise took Dudley to the beach! Cats & dogs rock - along with radio and motorbikes!

I was stationed in England at RAF Welford from 1982 - 85. That tour began my lifelong love affair with the UK. Been back a few times since. Favorite areas are North Yorkshire and the Lake District. Would love to win the lottery so that I could move back there. ;-)

Again, I look forward to meeting you on the bands.

Cheers,

Ken N2OBY

Hi Ken Sorry it has taken so long to read your comment on my post "The Things We Hams Talk About"
I was Pleased to Hear You are a regular reader of this blog and i hope you continue to enjoy it.Many Thanks for visiting.

I remember the VFs they are nice bikes,as you have been over hear you will remember our country roads good biking roads.I am Glad you like it up here in the North and i hope you get to visit again soon.

It is very interesting about yourself been in the Air Force i used to be in The Air Training Corps when i was younger where i first met Ham Radio.I still get to work with the Air cadets from time to time.

Ken say Hello to your XYL Lisa from Louise and myself and a Ruff from Dudley, Ill be listening for you on 20M and at the moment its wide open hear stations from all over.

Its Great to meet a fellow Ham/Biker all the best and once again thanks for your comment (i hope you don't mind me re-posting it) 73 good DX and Ride Safe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New DX Contact 0n 12 Meters

Full Size Delta Loop for 20M

Homebrew 40/80 Trap Dipole Design