Day 19 February QSO Challenge


I made a few QSOs today on both the HF and VHF bands whilst operating from my shack. The QSO I am using for today's challenge was made down on 40m where I worked Thinking Day On The Air special event station GB0GGR at 10.17 utc on 40m. GB0GGR - Girl Guiding Renfrewshire was on the air for TDA and during our QSO was being operated by Kai (home call MM1AUF). GB0GGR was coming in well from IO75QU in Scotland with a big signal of 5/9+20. I received a 5/9 report back, the total distance between our two stations is 180 miles.


The February QSO challenge is going well for me as I now enter the count down for the final 10 days of completing a QSO every day and logging it here. Thanks for keeping up with me and see you tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New DX Contact 0n 12 Meters

Homebrew 40/80 Trap Dipole Design

Full Size Delta Loop for 20M