Catching Up With Ham Radio Activity - M0YKS

 

Well guys I have had a busy few months playing radio and staying safe at the same time! I am back at work now and decided to post a few of the videos that I recently created! I hope everyone is safe and healthy and if you haven't seen these yet enjoy!

Operating a Yaesu FT-847 on the Satellite bands using VHF and SSB.

A quick DX catch up with Kurt in Trinidad. Beautiful signal as always!
Upgrade made to the Diamond F-23 high gain 2M band mono band vertical antenna
On my way back from Burnley in Lancashire over the hill tops!
                                                             IOTA 2020 Warm Up
                                                A quick pass from a couple of FM Satellites
M0YKS mobile ham radio FT-857 DX Machine
Out and about in the DX Machine with the family. We visited some great local countryside and played radio in between. Total distance travelled was 80 miles round trip.

                                            Ham Radio Communication  - RS0ISS - M0YKS
Using a PC running windows 10, Orbitron 3.71 & MMSSTV 1.13A with a Yaesu FT-847 Transceiver, connected to a G-5500 controller/rotator which operates two antenna's. The antenna used today was a 5 element Yagi beam. The reception frequency was 145.800 Mhz FM Wide band.
Signal transmitted from onboard the International Space Station ISS - RS0ISS. 
Reception by M0YKS Bradford UK IO93CU.
COM - 232B -
A new addition to my shack to control my satellite rotator automatically via my PC.
My good friend Pat W1DUK sent me a fantastic mysterious package. Check out the video to see what it is.  THANK YOU PAT W1DUK.
Demo of the new mysterious package received from Pat W1DUK and the guys from Ham Radio Outlet. Thank you Pat!

Working into Eu and the UK using amateur radio satellites.
Satellites were AO-91 and AO-92 which are strong signals operating on FM. 
EQUIPMENT- YAESU FT-847 TX/RX, YAESU G-5500 ROTATOR, COM 232B INTERFACE, 437 OSCAR X BEAM, 145 5EL YAGI, ans OBITRON.
Playing radio/p in between the family fun at the Cabin 1000 ft ASL
And finally hours and hours of  live streaming from the shack

Catch me streaming live from the shack on My Youtube Channel  Each and every Sunday at 21-00 UTC. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New DX Contact 0n 12 Meters

Full Size Delta Loop for 20M

Homebrew 40/80 Trap Dipole Design