73... Season Greetings To All

What a year we have been having with little sign of any significant change as of yet. Some of the  Positives of this year for myself  Have to of been Ham radio. I have  met many new amateurs and SWLs since lock down began on the air and online, I formed a Facebook group and doubled my YouTube subscription. Also I carried out maintenance on all of my antennas and made a new one along the way. 
Ham radio has been a great choice of passtime this year and I would like to thank all of you guys and girls, new friends and old friends for all comments and encouraging feedback that helps keep me going. HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone ❤.

This week was my last working week at college, I'm finally on holiday for two weeks and hope to get on the bands. Earlier and through the week I have been active and I was also able to make a few videos of some of my qso and radio fun. Catch up on my YouTube channel. This week I worked some mobile and base HF, Satellite and ISS. I even decoded a couple of NOAA weather Satellites. I received an award for working 5 YOTA Stations which was cool 😎 
Hope to catch up with some of you soon on air or online. In the meantime stay safe and healthy and have a restful but enjoyable Christmas 🎄 from M0YKS and family. 


Comments

Unknown said…
hay up simon bill at this end in france bill as g0esa or f8vof hope you and family are all ok still on the bands here 7.138 most mornings look forward to a reply from you 73s bill/cath
MØYKS Simon said…
Hi Bill and Cath, great to hear from you buddy hope all is well in France. As you can see I am still enjoying the Ham Radio hobby very much indeed. I have listened quite a few times on 40m early morning but must keep getting the time wrong. Hopefully will catch you one of these days h.i. Best regards to you both, stay well and happy DXing. DE Simon M0YKS and Family

Popular posts from this blog

New DX Contact 0n 12 Meters

Full Size Delta Loop for 20M

Homebrew 40/80 Trap Dipole Design