2E to 2M on tour in Scotland

Hi folks,Ive just returned from touring around the Highlands of Scotland and managed to clock up a total of 850 miles whilst taking in some impressive and spectacular scenery.
Before you ask yes i was active as 2M0HTS/M which is the Scotish prefix.I had many QSO on 40m mobile and 20m mobile,thanks to all stations worked.

It was nice to operate from these fantastic locations whilst travelling around here is a picture of my mobile station along side Loch Ness


If you are planning to visit Scotland and its Highlands or are interested in seeing Scotland, here is a collection of images you may enjoy not really radio but still very nice pictures!


Ive had some good feedback about my new QSL cards so listen out for me and you can get one.Drop me a line/comment to arrange a sked on the bands. 73 thanks for reading.

Comments

Nash , JN4VWH said…
Hello Simon,

What a beautiful scene! I understood well from these pictures you took the name "HighLands", beautiful mountains.

My another hobby is walking the mountains. I want to be there some day. Nash
MØYKS Simon said…
Hello Nash, The highlands is a great place to visit and good for playing radio as well. I also enjoy walking especially with my YL and Dog, We have some beautiful scenery here in Yorkshire (My QTH) I think You would like it very much. I hope that you get the chance to visit one day. 73 keep well, Simon

Popular posts from this blog

New DX Contact 0n 12 Meters

Homebrew 40/80 Trap Dipole Design

Full Size Delta Loop for 20M