RAV Rack

I decided to put together a "Safari" style roof rack for my Toyota RAV 4 mobile Ham Station using some mesh, square tube and a bit of M.I.G Welding.
It turned out OK and as you can see I have loaded it up ready for our Scottish Camping holiday this coming week. I will be using the Yaesu FT-857 with Maldol HFC Mono Band Antenna's, listen out for me working as 2M0HTS/M from N.W Scotland on 20M, 40M, 80M and some 2M activity. You can keep up to date and find out when I am active by following twitter, frequency's used will be tweeted to my 2E0HTS Twitter account. (Mobile Phone Signal Permitting)
Toyota RAV 4 - Home Made Safari Roof Rack

Comments

Tomas said…
Great work Simon. In czech we call it "zahradka" = "little garden" :-) Enjoy your holiday and have many DX as /M! 73, Tomas
MØYKS Simon said…
Thanks Tomas, It took a couple of hours to make and will be a very useful "zahradka". I finished loading up the camping gear, fit some ties, and a water proof sheet.
Now ready to hit the road, should be tomorrow for a long drive. Plenty of /M h.i

I hope to catch you somewhere on the bands from GM Land.

73 catch up soon!

Simon

Popular posts from this blog

New DX Contact 0n 12 Meters

Full Size Delta Loop for 20M

Homebrew 40/80 Trap Dipole Design