Cyber Shack

Whilst SWLing the HF bands each evening, I had a play around with Adobe PhotoShop CS2 and came up with this funky cyber shack.

I enjoy the SWL side of Ham radio just as much as actually transmitting my own signals, I like tinkering around with the PC at the same time as keeping a close watch out for interesting signals. As you can see with the above image, I had a mess with some of the filters, which is pretty straight forward enough. Basically I was just messing about and having fun whilst listening to fellow Hams.
Oh yes, I could not resist working a couple of interesting Stations at the same time.

2E0HTS CYBER CHALLANGE
I wonder how many Rigs you can spot and for those who enjoy the challenge leave the Make & model info as a comment (just for fun)

Comments

Phaze58 said…
I guess I am exempt coz I actually know !But Nice photoshopping Si
Got some Coffee and Crimbo card to deliver soon ..See you then ,Oh and I will bring a torch with me just in case you have a power out. ;-)
MØYKS Simon said…
YES!!! YOU ARE!! lol

Considering I bought two of the Rigs off of your good self you are as you said "Exempt" pmsl.

Looking forward to catching up with you over the festive season, the leccy has been ok this week but I would still bring that torch.

See you soon and catch you on Twitter.

Best 73 ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

New DX Contact 0n 12 Meters

Full Size Delta Loop for 20M

Homebrew 40/80 Trap Dipole Design