Latest YouTube Video: Operating From The Ham Radio Shack of 2E0HTS



The video above was filmed in my recently finished radio shack, I hope you enjoy it 73!

Video Information
Stations worked in the video are: LU1IV - Argentina & GI1CET/p - Northern Ireland.

Bands worked in video: 40m, 2m, & 70Cms

Equipment used; Yaesu FT1000MP MARK-V & Yaesu FT-847. Antennas used in these contacts were 5 element Yagi (2m) 15 Element X Yagi (70cms) and a Carolina Windom wire antenna (80m - 10m) 131 feet in length.


Thanks for watching and if you would like to see more amateur radio videos from my self, check out the 2E0HTS YouTube Channel

Comments

Paul M0PCZ said…
Hi Simon, great video, one question, at what time of day (or night) was the Argentinian contact you had on 40m ?

Cheers and 73,
Paul.
MØYKS Simon said…
Hi Paul, tnx for the comment! I worked Argentina late evening at around 23.00 local time on 40m. I often hear good signals from LU and PY around that time on 40m.

Hope to bump into you somewhere on the bands soon. Good DX and 73

Simon
Paul M0PCZ said…
I did wonder if it was late evening as I've worked stateside on 40 around the same time.

I rarely get a chance to do late night radio due to work/home life, sure it would be nice to qso with you, btw are you on facebook, I belong to a couple of club pages on there and we have a really good banter going with the Ham Radio, I think you'd fit in well and we could really pick your brains !
VE9KK said…
Good morning Simon, great video and very nice setup and rig.

Popular posts from this blog

New DX Contact 0n 12 Meters

Full Size Delta Loop for 20M

Homebrew 40/80 Trap Dipole Design