Tuesday, April 09, 2013
ISS School Contact With Sir George Simpson Jr. High, Canada RX 2E0HTS
Earlier this evening ARISS participated in another successful International Space Station school contact with Sir George Simpson Jr. High, Canada. The qso took place at around 20,00 utc, I received a good signal from the ISS crew which can be heard in the video below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
After being asked for my audio settings for the FTDX101MP (or FTDX101D) I thought I would share my settings here for you to view. ...
-
I came across a simple delta loop design courtesy of dxzone found on the net some time ago and have been planning to give it a go for a whil...
-
This Antenna design was one that I used about 4 years ago, it worked exceptionally well on 80m and 40m. The size of the antenna makes a Half...
No comments:
Post a Comment