Holiday Shack

           M0YKS Holiday Shack

The bands are fairly quiet, the British summer weather is as mixed up as ever but the holiday shack is as excellent as ever...
As you can see I'm getting some rest bite from the hustle and bustle of everyday life as we all enjoy plenty of fresh air walks and radio.


As you can imagine there is lots to do exploring the outdoors and the family have a good time doing so.
 I brought my telescope and let my oldest have look at last night's moon which was very exciting for her. She keeps wanting to make some qsos as well so maybe you will hear her soon.
I also have my handheld transceivers charged and ARROW satellite antenna set up ready to go if the chance arises.
In the shack I am running my FT-767, 817 and 2600m and active mainly on 40m and 20m so far.

I hope band conditions start to improve throughout the week, I heard but didn't manage to get back to YB71RI Indonesia and VU2RCT India yesterday eary evening on 20m. Their signals were good but unfortunately so was the pile up. Catch you again  soon. Best 73 De Simon M0YKS.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New DX Contact 0n 12 Meters

Homebrew 40/80 Trap Dipole Design

Full Size Delta Loop for 20M