VHF and SATELLITE


I usually check the VHF side of the bands most Sunday mornings as it is usually quite active up on 2 meters.
This morning I had a couple of local qso on 2m using my Yaesu FT-100 and triband vertical antenna.
Afterwards I checked the SATELLITE tracking software and decided I would try my luck at working a couple. So with my Satellite array pointed towards the sky I tuned my Yaesu FT-847 to the correct up link and down link frequencies and waited for AO-91 to come into range.
Once AO-91 was receivable I could hear lots of Stations on top of each other so I waited until the frequency cleared and worked a handful of radio amateurs from across EU.

I caught the full pass on video. 73

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New DX Contact 0n 12 Meters

Full Size Delta Loop for 20M

Homebrew 40/80 Trap Dipole Design