Ham Radio Poems by M3TLL

Ham Radio Poems by M3TLL Louise



There's a voice inside the static

And it's calling out CQ

CQ DX is anyone there?

He wants to speak to you


You've set up your antenna

You're receiving loud and clear

You're going to call out to the voice

That you can loudly hear


You shout out your callsign

He says he can hear you fine

Receiving you above the noise

Your signal's 5 and 9


You exchange all of your info

Find out what you want to know

Say 73s and 88s

QSL via the bureau


A new one for 2020
QRZ? Keep calling
I hear you in the noise
Conditions might be changing
As I can hear your voice
I know it is frustrating
Keep trying you'll get through
I can hear your voice in there 
As I call CQ
It doesn't matter where you are
I just like the conversation 
So keep calling, hopefully
We'll have good propagation 
I want to get you in my log
And to hear what you've got to say
So please keep trying to get through
Point your antenna this way




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New DX Contact 0n 12 Meters

Homebrew 40/80 Trap Dipole Design

Full Size Delta Loop for 20M