How to work Amateur Radio SSB Satellites - Demo Video By - M0YKS


You may have missed me on the Satellite bands as my antenna required a bit of maintenance which I managed to get sorted yesterday!


It was not my favourite pass time but all went well and I was back on the satellite bands later that same day.

I made a little mini Satellite series on video which starts with PT1 - a antenna test and demo - Moves on to PT2 - How to make an SSB Satellite QSO - Ending with Part 3 which was an actual QSO Via an SSB satellite with Peter 2M0SQL.

You may find this useful if your new or thinking of getting into the amateur satellite bands:
PT1 - Satellite Antenna Maintenance

PT2 - How to work Amateur Radio SSB Satellites

PT3 - XW - 2A Space BIRD Amateur Satellite QSO with 2M0SQL - M0YKS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New DX Contact 0n 12 Meters

Full Size Delta Loop for 20M

Homebrew 40/80 Trap Dipole Design