M0PIR Wins The Microphone Tower

 I would like to thank all of you guys that entered the competition, it was a bit of fun to mark the end of lockdown and my regular weekly live streaming check ins. I'm sure you have all seen enough of me keeping you up late at night lol. So finally the time is here for at least a bit less of the live streams. lol.  I'm amazed how many of you guys have kept up. Thanks for the company throughout the past year and half of a very unusual time and we made it! Yeah!!! From now on as we move into the next solar cycle and summer freedom I will be doing the live stuff as and when I am in the mood lol, the same goes for the regular video recordings.

 Anyway the answers to the competition for the microphone stand are:

1. My 1st Call - M3HTS  

2, How many Valves in my amp - 2

3,What is my most popular YouTube video of all time - Hustler base station antenna used on my mobile 

So a few got some correct and three of you got all of the right answers. Well done! I did a live draw on the YouTube Ham Radio Sunday Night Live Check in and Sparky Clark - Jordan M0PIR was the lucky winner 🏆😀.  Well done Jordan the tower is on its way already posted out.

   

 So that was fun.... now I am back playing some Satellite and Late night DX on 20m. Great signals on both Satellite and HF this evening 👌 73 Good DX de M0YKS Simon. 

Comments

PE4BAS, Bas said…
Well done, I had the first question wrong. It wa fun to participate. Congrats M0PIR! 73, Bas
MØYKS Simon said…
You were pretty close lol glad you enjoyed the fun of the comp.Have a good week. Hope to hear you on the bands again soon. 73 M0YKS Simon

Popular posts from this blog

New DX Contact 0n 12 Meters

Full Size Delta Loop for 20M

Homebrew 40/80 Trap Dipole Design