Excellent HF Band Conditions - Big Signal From JH3NGD

Today has been a good day for ham radio here at the shack. The DX has been coming in really nicely throughout the 20, 17 and 15m bands. I made some great DX into China, Indonesia, South America and as seen in the video Japan. The QSO with Kazuhito JH3NGD was a really good example of having a decent QSO with fantastic stable band conditions, I really enjoyed the oppertunity and from the sounds of it Kazuhito san enjoyed looking at my old classic japanese motorcycles seen on my QRZ page. Kazuhito had some intresting pictures of his amazing set up which I also enjoyed looking through whist we made QSO. I hope to hear Kazuhito JH3NGD again soon a great operator from Japan, Thank You for the QSO!.
My next great QSO tonight was into Mildura, Victoria, Australia with a nice chat with Moz VK3CWB exchanging a 5/5 report. Moz is located spot on for the hobhby with plenty of space and has a very nice antenna. Thanks Moz!
It has also been a typical Yorkshire day regarding the WX but we all still ventured out over the hills and far away for a family walk across the moor tops with the hounds. I hopefully will get out and try some portable or mobile radio over the next few weeks. Keep an eye out for the DX Machine.
In the meantime I will try to keep up with the videos and blog updates. For all of you that check my blog I will try to add some extra info each time I pin a video so you get a little extra info to have a look at. I appreaciate you all, I realize we are talking International so once again a massive Thanks for following the story so far. Good DX and enjoy the currently good HF band conditions. 73.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New DX Contact 0n 12 Meters

Full Size Delta Loop for 20M

Homebrew 40/80 Trap Dipole Design