Great Week Of DX and Satellite on Ham Radio


This week has been extremely good on 10 Meters FM. I have been working lots North and Central America on FM as well as a nice one into The Western Sahara. The clarity on FM has been superb as I experienced great conditions whilst playing around with my YAESU FTDX101MP. I even got a QSO into Mexico working XE2ARP on 29 MHz FM, Awesome!


The SSB operating has also been great on all of the bands, I heard a station from North America on 80m early morning and 40-10 has been great with signals coming in from Japan, Australia as well as North and South America. 

My Satellite operations this week have been a mixture of FM, SSB and Weather Sat reception. I managed two contacts into Russia via the birds on VHF/UHF. one via RS-44 on SSB and one earlier today on AO-91 on FM.  I also worked Satellite operators from Poland, Germany, Spain, France and Italy. The Dual X Yagi Sat array and  my HF antennas which are the original Cushcraft MA5B,  Hustler 6 band Vertical and Nest dipole have been performing well for me as have the actual radio transceivers  Happy days here in the shack and hoping to work a few of you over the weekend. Enjoy the good propagation as well as your weekend and once again thanks for the visit. 73

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New DX Contact 0n 12 Meters

Full Size Delta Loop for 20M

Homebrew 40/80 Trap Dipole Design